Currently, the production of M2000 has been replaced with M4000 automatic machine). However, they exist on market as used.
We provide spare parts, maintenance materials and service.
The automatic machine Magnum 2000 is designed for roll-forming, punching of holes, cutting of louver strip of 25mm or 16mm width to the desired length and for automatic threading of venetian blinds.
- Computer control of feeding, punching and cutting
- Automatic placing of threading stations
- Automatic counting of slats number
- Automatic counting of the ladders holes number in relation to the venetian blind width
- Reader of bar code that enables to load data into machine
- Possibility of punching additional holes in venetian blinds with side guiding
|Aluminium strip width||16mm or 25mm|
|Min. length of cut slats||500mm|
|Max. length of cut slats||3000mm|
|Number of punching stations||1|
|Number of cutting stations||1|
|Number of threading stations||6|
|Min. distance from slat edge to terminal hole||90-190mm|
|Capacity of machine||2 m2/min.|
|Bar code reader||standard|
|Power supply||3×220/380V, 50Hz|
|Cycle of work||automatic Start-Stop|