- M3000 automatic machine is designed for roll-forming, cutting for desired length, punching of holes in aluminium strip of 16 mm (15 mm) or 25 mm width,and for threading of venetian blinds.
- The machine is adapted to produce all the venetian blinds systems presently offered on the market.
- Equipped with two punching stations that allow punching the two types of holes simulataneously.
- Possibility to diagnose the machine by service window in control panel or by internet modem.
- Manual positioning of threading stations according to first made slat or to measuring tape fixed to machine body (short time of setting).
- High accuracy of length and holes spacing obtained by using servo-drive for slat feeding.
- Automatic lifting of produced blinds on top magazine level (option).
- Quick inscribe of dimensions of produced blind, automatic counting of slats number.
- Possibility to programme six types of blinds, also during wor of machine.
- Possibility to choose the system of spacing and number of holes and ladder strings in produced blind.
- Possibility of continuous readout of the following useful parameters:
– capacity in m2/h,
– amount of aluminium strip used,
– number of made blinds,
– number of cycles made by individual dies.
Machine Catalog 2015.
Please check our new catalog for 2015.
|Aluminium strip width||16mm (15mm) or 25mm|
|Number of punching stations||2|
|Number of cutting stations||1|
|Number of threading stations||4-7
(4 as a standard)
|Min. length of cut slats||210mm|
|Max. length of cut slats||3000mm|
|Min. distance from slat edge to terminal hole||90mm-200mm|
|Speed of production||55 sec.
(1m x 1m slat package)
|Control panel||5,7 inch.
|Punching dies setup||automatic|
|Threading stations setup||manual|
|Package lifting to second magazine level||option|
|Bar code reader||option|
|Power supply||3x400V / 50-60Hz|
|Packing||2 wood boxes:
L=1200mm W=800mm H=1670mm
L=3750mm W=400mm H=800mm